Friday, April 16, 2010

How To Display HTML Source Code in Web Page?

For me, it is quite difficult to come up with an accurate . Thinking on the html code in my webpage was frustrating. I tried different ways to make it, but I failed a lot of times. Well, is not my line, so I immediately turned to my pc and searched for some possible tips from HTML experts.

For example, I want the html code below to display as a instead of being interpreted as a code. I want it to appear exactly the same as what it looks like.



However, whenever you try to the code, it turns like the one below.

So here is one possible for this matter.

1. Go to the Edit Posts Area in your Blogger account.

2. Copy the html code you want. (I will use the other one below.)



3. Copy your code and paste it to HTML Convertion Site. This is the site where you can easily convert your codes.

4. Click the Convert button and copy its equivalent - which is in 'html source code' format.

5. Go back to your Edit Posts Page in Blogger and apply the (html source code).

6. Preview or Publish your post to check the result.


That's it! I hope that I have helped you in this matter.

No comments: