Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My First Ever Post Here

my first ever blog post

Hello, Readers! My name is and I would like to welcome you here in my new blog site entitled "". A site that is mainly about blogging using blogger/blogspot and all the things that is related to it.

I am not an internet savvy, a computer genius or a programmer, but blogger/blogspot helped me understand how to come up with , to customize it according to my preferences and to it on my own.

All the posts that are posted and will be posted here are based on my own reflections, opinions and/or experiences. It serves a memory of my journey in this blogging world. A of all the technical terms I encountered while managing the progress of my blogsites.

The best part of this, I can always go back to some of the topics here whenever I want to and whenever I need it. Some tips and helpful information will always be available to lighten up or solve one's problem. All will be saved here for present and for .

Hoping that it will not only benefit me, but also, all the people who wants to start their own blogsites using .

I'm not a great and so if you find mistakes in my grammar, spelling, etc., please accept my apologies.

for visiting my blog site and I would definitely appreciate if you leave some comments.

I'm looking forward of seeing you again and again..

No comments: