Friday, April 16, 2010

Best Three-Column Blogger Template Tutorial

how to create a three column blogger template

I often see some blogsites having a and I begin to wonder, 'How can I also do that?'.

I'm actually using Minima Template in Blogger or blogspot with . I really want to expand it so I can maximize the space and thus I can place more widgets on it. I already looked around because maybe there are buttons that must be clicked in order to template for my blogsite. But in this case, there are no buttons to be clicked.

There are , but you must do it manually in 'Edit HTML', where you need to change or add some codes in your template. But no worries, it doesn't require a blogger to be a programmer in order to do the coding. Everyone can possibly turn their 2-column blogsite into a three column one (like this blogsite).

I try a lot of , but this site gives the best result. The templates are also for free and the instructions are , even if you're just a newbie like me. So, if you also want to create a three column in your blogger template, I suggest to use this link, Zimbio Three-Column Template.

No comments: